I know my blog is completely disorganized - but sorry, I had to post these. While I have much to say about our trip, these pictures just make me so happy and really, these pictures are the reason for it all!
Noah has had many firsts over the past few weeks and I am amazed at how well he is doing.
He is just such an adaptable, happy little boy. Sometimes, he looks a little concerned, like when he first saw the car seat, but he just has a way of settling right in. And, if you ever need a quick smile from him, he just loves you to pinch those cheeks! I do believe he is winning over his big brother, Luke, day by day, just as I expected.

Hooray for pictures that make Karen happy! Hooray for "first"s! Hooray for brothers forming a bond! (Look at Luke's smile in the pictures!Too cute!) Hooray for matching footed pajamas!
ReplyDeleteOk, these pictures make me happy too! I hope you all are well.
Rebecca
Yay! I'm glad to see you guys adjusting! Your boys are so cute!
ReplyDeleteIt does look like they are doing well and getting along well. The pictures are really fun to see! Glad things are still going well!
ReplyDeleteKaren-
ReplyDeleteI am so happy for your family! and you are right! That is what it is all about. How wonderful for you. I will hold those pictures of your beautiful family in my heart during our wait...those pictures are what we are dreaming of also. It's so hard to believe that one day it will become a reality but seeing your pictures reminds me that it will! Best to you! ellie
Just checking in I love the matching pj's- since I didn't say it before. HOpe things are still going good!
ReplyDelete