David, Noah are I are delighted to be home. We arrived in CT on Monday evening. We missed a connection in Dubai on the way home, so our trip was 30 hours instead of a mere 17 hours. While Noah was great, let me just say travelling with a baby for 30 hours is no picnic (some would say it's Hell!).
I have so much to say about our trip. It was so emotional, life altering, inspirational, interesting, and yet grueling at the same time. We met wonderful people from all walks of life.
I will post more later. Right now, I have a nasty sinus infection, exhausted husband, a baby on Ethiopia time (which means 1am wake up time) and a really upset 3 year old who is not really sure he likes his baby brother yet!
Ciao!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Glad you had a safe trip home! I have been thinking about you guys! I hope you all get rested, on schedule, and feeling better soon.
ReplyDeleteI should have called you. I was awake from 2:30 to 6 a.m. this morning with a quick nap from 6 to 6:30 a.m. Jetlag. Ugh!
Rebecca
Glad to hear you made it home safe and to hear the updates. I have been thinking about you guys. Sorry about the layover! That stinks!
ReplyDeleteWelcome home!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDelete