Wednesday, December 17, 2008

He's Ours!
















So what does passing court mean? It means that our baby is officially ours - so here he is:



Noah Manisa Anderson, DOB: 12/20/07.



He's waiting for us, so now we just need to get him home!










9 comments:

  1. He is really cute! Congrats! What a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous boy!! Congratulations on your new son!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your handsome new son!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. He's beautiful! CONGRATULATIONS!!! it's the best news ever: passing court! hooray!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So happy for you! What an amazing Christmas gift!

    You started your blog just in time :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. He is adorable! We can't wait to meet him! Congatulations!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Karen & Dave,

    I could not imagine a more poignant moment in anyone's life than the special moment that now awaits you...

    ... when, after travelling to the "cradle of mankind", you receive a son, given to you, a baby born impovershed yet immediately enriching you, while Christmas is being celebrated all around you!

    (Can I get the TV rights?)

    Even the name, Noah, perfectly captures the prospect of new beginnings promised you after your journey.

    And he is so beautiful too!

    I wish you much love and happiness.


    Love,
    Dave D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations!!! I didn't realize it was Manisa & your family that passed court! We are so happy for you!! He is such a doll baby, just wait until you see that smile in person! He is just precious!!! Mimi is also excited, I think she has a little crush on him. ;-) If you ever make it out to California please let us know, we would love to keep in touch. Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete